Ages 6 weeks to 1 year old
Your baby’s primary caregiver is a nurturing child development professional focused on keeping your child happy, engaged, and secure. We develop a Personal Care Plan for each infant based on his or her unique schedule, nutritional guidelines, and any other special attention he/she requires.
We have one room dedicated for our growing infants. This room can comfortably support eight infants, with one teacher for every four infants.
Infant Care Highlights:
- Nurturing, personal care that builds your infant's self-esteem
- Regular teacher-child interaction that sparks curiosity and socialization
- Playtime and experiences that help boost cognitive and motor skills
- Age-appropriate materials and equipment that support learning and development
- Regular teacher-family communication, including daily updates to keep parents informed
- A safe daycare environment where your infant has the freedom to move and explore
- Safe Sleep Guidelines that meet those of the American Academy of Pediatrics
- Portfolios that document growth and development through your infant's milestones