Ages 1 to 2 years old
Our Toddler Program uses hands-on exploration and social interaction in safe, engaging surroundings to help children learn about their expanding world. Through the guidance of our Early Childhood Development professionals, toddlers enjoy learning experiences that promote their blossoming independence and social skills, and foster self-confidence.
Our toddler rooms maintain teacher-to-child ratios that change from 1:4 to 1:5. The class size for toddlers never exceeds 10 children.
- We provide:
- A perfect balance of nurturing, playtime, and learning each day
- Daily group activities that help boost children’s social skills
- Regular teacher-family communication, including daily updates to keep parents informed
- Weekly lesson plans that provide a variety of daily experiences
- Learning areas focused on dramatic play, mathematics, creative arts, language, and sensory exploration
- Age-appropriate activities and materials that develop confidence, self-esteem, and a love of learning
- Portfolios that document growth and development through the toddler’s work