Thank you for your interest in St. Vincent Center for Children and Families. If you have any questions after reviewing the information below, please feel free to contact Alissa Mwenelupembe, Director of Children's Services at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested in a tour of our facility, please contact us at 812-424-4780.
If you are enrolling your child/ren in our program, these are the items you will need to bring with you:
- Picture ID of all adults in the household
- Birth certificate (original or certified) for enrolling child/ren
- Social Security Cards for enrolling parent and child/ren to be enrolled
- Health Insurance/Medicaid Card for child/ren to be enrolled
- $50.00 non-refundable registration fee for 1 child/$45.00 for two or more
- Food Stamp Case Number (listed on the letter received concerning benefits)
- Proof of Employment (check stub, employment letter on company letterhead)
- Official School Schedule (if attending)