Founded on the values of the Daughters of Charity, St. Vincent Center for Children and Families is an accredited early childhood education and care center that starts all children on a pathway to lifetime success and coordinates programs and services to help families thrive.
Our vision is to:
- provide educational programs with a rounded curriculum that enables children to be ready for sustained success in educational progress
- facilitate access to programs and resources which help families address issues related to financial/social challenges to help them overcome barriers and move toward self-sufficiency
- be a gateway to a holistic array of services through collaborative relationships with organizations in our community that assist children and families
- Creativity: the ability to use the imagination to develop new and original ideas or things; particularly to assist children to reach developmental and academic goals.
- Hope: to be confident of the likelihood of success.
- Respect: to recognize and appreciate the dignity, value and rights of all persons of all ages.
- Integrity: to possess and steadfastly adhere to high moral principles and professional standards.
- Systemic Approach: to use a dynamic process of change that occurs in all aspects and levels of the educational process and affects all of the people included in this process, including families and society.
- Trust: confidence in and reliance on good qualities, especially fairness, truth, honor, or ability and hopeful reliance on what will happen in the future.